Using this website
This website is run by the Department for Education. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you will be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate the website using just a keyboard
- navigate the website using speech recognition software
- listen to the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS and NVDA)
We've also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
How accessible this website is
This website is compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Version 2.1 AA Standard.
What to do if you can't access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
We will consider your request and respond back within 10 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that are not listed on this page or think we are not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, contact email@example.com.